HomeHelpSearch Sign Up Login Village Website  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Barking dogs at night (Read 485 times)
Pete

CSL
Barking dogs at night
26. May 2017 at 08:52

Warm nights means windows wide open in an effort to stay cool and get some sleep. Why then do I have to close it again at 02:00 because the dog which has been barking incessantly since I went to bed at 10:30 has finally worn me down?  Angry

I have nothing against dogs, but do the owners not hear it barking? Do they not care that it is disturbing everyone else in the neighbourhood?

I live in Baileys Gate. This was not one of my immediate neighbours, but could be clearly heard and kept me awake. I am sure many others were also disturbed by it. If I knew where it was I might be inclined to go and have a polite word with the owners.

Come on people, have some consideration for your neighbours and fellow village folk. Right, now I'm off for a nap as being awake most of the night I am shattered!!

IP Logged

knockman

Re: Barking dogs at night
Reply #1 - 26. May 2017 at 20:16

I totally agree. I too have an inconsiderate neighbor who has recently built a cage well away from their house but very close to another house. So the animal is left out while the owner is out during the day. There is water and food left but the mice and rats enjoy the free lunch while we are left with the animals noise.  There is also the issue for the fires and barbeques which smell of the paraffin based fire lighter and wood used to smoke people out it seems. Again they close their windows and doors but dont see or tell neighbours  So tonight we have just like last night the fire started and smells but like you back door and windows open of their neighbor plus washing out. All be coated with the smells of combustion.  But I guess they all think they pay the rent and do whatever they want. Hence why so many houses for sale and the long spiral down in the community?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print